The SRZ ST helical flow meter series (ST for standard version) are flow-measuring devices that are used mainly in highly viscous, abrasive, filled as well as lubrication and non-lubrication media.
Thanks to its concept, temperature fluctuations and the resulting change in the viscosity of the medium only marginally affect the measuring accuracy of the SRZ ST. This makes it especially well suited for use in test stands and for measurements with changing application conditions. Furthermore, the helical flow meter is distinguished by a wide measuring range, low shear stress of the medium to be measured and low loss of pressure. The SRZ ST is ideal for measuring thick matter, polymers, sealants, and high-viscosity media of all kinds.
- Measuring Ranges: 0.4 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: up to ±0.25 % of actual flow
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303], 1.4404 [AISI 316L]
- Helicals: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: tungsten carbide
- Seals: FKM, PTFE (others on request)
- Pressure: up to 315 bar [4,500 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -40 °C up to +150 °C [-40 °F up to +302 °F] (others on request)