· The Float ball type AIR RELEASE & VACCUM BREAKER, model WB17A and WB17B, were designed, manufactured and tested for allowing atmospheric air through the valve to rapidly displace draining liquid in the pipeline and prevent internal negative pressure damaging the arrangements potentially.
· To prevent damage, vapor must be allowed into or out of the pipeline & at specified vacuum condition.
· The volume rate of venting depends upon the pipe size, the pumping rates and the temperature.
- Size : 1/2” through 6”
- Available in Stainless Steel, Duplex, Ni-Al Bronze….
- Other size and material to be consulted by factory.