The compact series helical flow meter is used mainly in applications with highly viscous, abrasive and filled, lubricating and non-lubricating media. Extremely high-resolution electronics integrated in the measuring equipment support the measurement of the smallest dosage quantities in applications with the highest reproducibility requirements.
The SRZ compact is intended for precise volume flow measurement in various media. These include adhesives, sealants, and polymers as well as all kinds of greases and oils.
- Measuring Ranges: 0.04 up to 400 l/min
- Measuring Accuracy: up to ±0.1 %
- Repeatability: ±0.05 % (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: up to ±0.25 % of actual flow
- Housing: as per DIN 1.4305 [AISI 303]
- Helicals: as per DIN 1.4122
- Bearing: tungsten carbide
- Seals: FKM, PTFE
- Pressure: up to 250 bar [3,600 psi]
- Medium Temperature: -20 °C up to +70 °C [-4 °F up to +158 °F] (others on request)
Pickups and Amplifiers
- High resolution frequency output push-pull
- Compact, integrated in the housing