The converters are passive 4 – 20 mA sensors with inductive input stage. Both analogue and frequency output can be linearized with up to 10 points.
The inductive converters are recommended for higher medium temperatures up to +350 °C [+662 °F].
The integral interface and the KEM EasyControl software allow for free programming.
- Output Signal: 4 – 20 mA, 2-wire (passive)
- Supply Voltage: 12 – 30 V, regulated
- Frequence Range: 1 up to 5,000 Hz depending on flow meter
- Allowable Load: 20 mA, max. 800 Ω
- Response Time: 250 ms (for input frequencies > 7 Hz)
- Ambient Temperature: -40 °C up to +70 °C [-40 °F up to +158 °F]
- Medium Temperature: -20 °C up to +350 °C [-4 °F up to +662 °F]
- Panel Mount Displays with analog and frequency output (FAS 100)
- Wall Mount Displays with analog and frequency output (FAW 100)
- Intrinsically Safe Supply Unit (EWS)