The FAW 100 are high precision frequency meter for panel mount, with control outputs.
All versions come with a graphic display, an intuitive user interface, a scalable 4 – 20 mA output and a frequency output. K-factor and display dimension are freely settable for adapting the unit to any meter and application.
The input fits to pickups with 24 V frequency output. Optional features are a 20 point linearization, control in- and outputs for batching or limit surveillance and a built in RS485 interface. For direct mains supply a version with wide range input (100 to 240 V AC) is available.
For fast test setups in the lab and easy setup of individual parameters, the PC based control SW EasyControl for WINDOWS is available free of charge.
- Frequency input for 24 V digital signals
- Analog Output: 4 to 20 mA
- 24V frequency output, freely scalable
- 20 point linearization of the measured value
- Control input und Control input
- RS485 interface
- Power Supply: 24 V DC or 100 to 240 V AC
- High accuracy
- Intuitive user interface
- Remote control SW free of charge
- Interface Converter USB to RS485 (CON.USB.RS-ISO)
- Protective Cover for panel mount housings (IPS)
- 24 V Wall Plugin Power Supply (SN1-24)