Top or sidemounted float level switches are used for measuring and checking level of tank. lt is preferred in food, ship machine, boiler and storage tank applications with its advantages such as resistance to high temperature, long life contact structure, which is operable in each, vertical or horizontal connection.
Microswitch changes direction with the movement, occurring after magnet in float arm, moving by changing liquid level, affects magnet inside body, magnetically optained contact information is assessed by transferring into applications such as pump, solenoid valve etc.
For 2 layer interface applications with two different media the float drops into the upper liquid and is buoyanced accordingly by the lower liquid. The level is detected by a mechanical lever system and a magnetic coupling without contact to the display and / or transmitter.
- Independent of the pressure, temperature, density (SG), conductivity, dielectric, foam or steam.
- Float mount designed for use in Ex zone 0.
- Robust and reliable, PED, stainless steel for medium wetted parts
- For mobile and stationary tanks
- No power supply needed for local indicator
- Opt. min/max limit switch, 4-20 mA transmitter, NAMUR, Ex ia, ATEX