· Model WF25 is bi-directional type and designed to be installed in “open vent pipes” from storage or processing tanks, bleed lines or other vapor conveying lines.
· The flame arrester consists of a spiral wound and crimped bank element, is designed for easy maintenance.
· After removing tie rod bolts, it can be expanded by using the remaining jackscrews for element exchange.
· Model WF25 is used to prevent propagation of an external flame source through the vent opening and into the tank.
· It should be installed at distances of less than 20 times length of arrester N.D away from the open end of pipe.
- Flame Element : Proven Spiral wound, crimped ribbon design
- Size : 2” through 12”
- Available in Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Other size and material to be consulted by factory.