· Model WF21, WF23 is bi-directional type and designed to be installed in “open vent pipes” from storage or processing tanks, bleed lines or other vapor conveying lines.
· The flame arrester consists of a spiral wound and crimped bank element, is designed for easy maintenance.
· After removing tie rod bolts, it can be expanded by using the remaining jackscrews for element exchange.Model WF21, WF23is used to prevent propagation of an external flame source through the vent opening and into the tank.
· It should be installed at distances of less than 20 times length of arrester N.D away from the open end of pipe.
- Flame Element : Proven Spiral wound, crimped ribbon design
- Size : 2” through 12”
- Available in Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel.
- Other size and material to be consulted by factory.